Mizrachi Lamm Leadership Courses
The Mizrachi Lamm school of Leadership Courses
Under the auspices of the Mizrachi Lamm School of Leadership – the program equips the participant couples with leadership courses and life skills to help them deal with broader issues that communities are grappling with.
Some of the courses included:
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution – A professional 60 hour course on mediation with
- Public Speaking – 40 hour course dealing with Logos, Ethos and Pathos.
- Public Speaking – 15 hour course focusing on style and body language
- Addiction course – understanding the causes and how to help people break out of it.
- Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence – 3 day International conference by TAHEL.
- Interpersonal Relations – An 8 session course on active listening and communication.
- Family Purity – In depth course including hadrachat Kallot and hadrachat Chatanim.
- Fertility and Medicine in the Modern World – International conference regarding fertility and innovations in Medicine with halachic ramifications by Machon Puah.
- Marital Counselling